- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am trying to customize this theme a bit and am running into some stumbling blocks:
1. Can you tell me where to remove the entire top container and horizontal line from pages where the page name and breadcrumb is shown. Do I need to edit one of the templates? If so, what happens with theme updates?
2. I am using a child theme to customize styles. I changed heading font sizes and would like to change heading colors but the color attribute does not seem to be working – the color in Handy Theme Settings (Fonts & Colors – Heading) is overriding custom styles – I do not want all my headings to be the same color. Can you tell me how to change this?
3. I would like to change the background color of the (top) footer area but cannot figure out where. I was able to change the bottom footer background color, but not top.
4. I am using the top header-right area for a search widget and the top header-center for text. How can I insert social media icons on the top header-left?
Thank you in advance.
You showed us this website: http://www.abbeywebdesign.com/ghees/
However different theme has been used here. Please clarify.
My apologies – the theme I’m using is called Handy but, apparently, it’s a different Handy than yours. I have other themes from SKT and got my wires crossed.
This article comprises of the WordPress themes for associations and association websites. “People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic”. […]
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]