- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am trying to customize this theme a bit and am running into some stumbling blocks:
1. Can you tell me where to remove the entire top container and horizontal line from pages where the page name and breadcrumb is shown. Do I need to edit one of the templates? If so, what happens with theme updates?
2. I am using a child theme to customize styles. I changed heading font sizes and would like to change heading colors but the color attribute does not seem to be working – the color in Handy Theme Settings (Fonts & Colors – Heading) is overriding custom styles – I do not want all my headings to be the same color. Can you tell me how to change this?
3. I would like to change the background color of the (top) footer area but cannot figure out where. I was able to change the bottom footer background color, but not top.
4. I am using the top header-right area for a search widget and the top header-center for text. How can I insert social media icons on the top header-left?
Thank you in advance.
You showed us this website: http://www.abbeywebdesign.com/ghees/
However different theme has been used here. Please clarify.
My apologies – the theme I’m using is called Handy but, apparently, it’s a different Handy than yours. I have other themes from SKT and got my wires crossed.
Being a primary and open source content management system at present, WordPress themes deems to be the most popular and reliable digital platform, on which […]
Features of golf club WordPress theme Golf club WordPress theme is responsive and Mobile friendly Has been tested for several devices and browsers for cross […]
Law Firm or Attorney WordPress theme is a business based on trust. Law firms need a professional website and so does the attorneys. Hence we […]