- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am trying to customize this theme a bit and am running into some stumbling blocks:
1. Can you tell me where to remove the entire top container and horizontal line from pages where the page name and breadcrumb is shown. Do I need to edit one of the templates? If so, what happens with theme updates?
2. I am using a child theme to customize styles. I changed heading font sizes and would like to change heading colors but the color attribute does not seem to be working – the color in Handy Theme Settings (Fonts & Colors – Heading) is overriding custom styles – I do not want all my headings to be the same color. Can you tell me how to change this?
3. I would like to change the background color of the (top) footer area but cannot figure out where. I was able to change the bottom footer background color, but not top.
4. I am using the top header-right area for a search widget and the top header-center for text. How can I insert social media icons on the top header-left?
Thank you in advance.
You showed us this website: http://www.abbeywebdesign.com/ghees/
However different theme has been used here. Please clarify.
My apologies – the theme I’m using is called Handy but, apparently, it’s a different Handy than yours. I have other themes from SKT and got my wires crossed.
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]
When you are in the process of setting up your first business website, the one thing that you may want to pay attention to is […]
Change login Logo in WordPress procedure and steps both manual and using plugins are explained. If you have a WordPress website where multiple users access […]