Removing container, heading colors, footer color & text

Home Forums Handy Theme Support Removing container, heading colors, footer color & text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Janice BlaskoJanice Blasko
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 7

I am trying to customize this theme a bit and am running into some stumbling blocks:

1. Can you tell me where to remove the entire top container and horizontal line from pages where the page name and breadcrumb is shown. Do I need to edit one of the templates? If so, what happens with theme updates?

2. I am using a child theme to customize styles. I changed heading font sizes and would like to change heading colors but the color attribute does not seem to be working – the color in Handy Theme Settings (Fonts & Colors – Heading) is overriding custom styles – I do not want all my headings to be the same color. Can you tell me how to change this?

3. I would like to change the background color of the (top) footer area but cannot figure out where. I was able to change the bottom footer background color, but not top.

4. I am using the top header-right area for a search widget and the top header-center for text. How can I insert social media icons on the top header-left?

Thank you in advance.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

You showed us this website: http://www.abbeywebdesign.com/ghees/

However different theme has been used here. Please clarify.

Regards,
    Shri

Janice BlaskoJanice Blasko
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 7

My apologies – the theme I’m using is called Handy but, apparently, it’s a different Handy than yours. I have other themes from SKT and got my wires crossed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.