- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Firstly thanks for the great help last time.
I have 3 more problems that I can’t seem to figure out as follows:
1. How to completely remove “Archives” from everywhere.
2. At present the “Read Me” on every Slider is inactive. Is it possible to link it to one of the top menu items. So for example on the Welcome Slider if pressing “Read More” then it would trigger the About Me page etc.
3. I have a picture in the footer how do I space the text in there to miss the middle area. So at present I have “Archives” that needs to go anyway and then Quick Links and Recent Posts that needs to go but leave a gap and then Contact details
Kindly show us your website URL.
It is http://www.timsbodyfitness.co.uk/wp
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
The best reservation system WordPress themes are a collection that helps your website manage and accept bookings online. Your users must find suitable options to […]
Whether you are a music producer or running an event management company, the one thing that you need above all else to stand out from […]
Are you looking for the method to add title attributes in the WordPress menu? Yes! Then you are on the right path. Here, we will […]