Publish a signup form and code placement

Home Forums All Other Themes Publish a signup form and code placement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lisalisa
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 18
    • Total: 35

Hello,

I am working on: Publish a signup form my your website.
    It says: When the button is clicked, the signup form pops up in the middle of the page. You can also decide if you want the form to pop up automatically, after a certain amount of time.

This is what I would like to do and have it “pop up” after a certain time. I created this section, but now I would like to know:

Where could/would this embed code for the pop up box go to make this “pop up” on my website? I already have the testimonials scrolling in the side bar which I would like to keep there. I already have 4 footer sections. I would like to know where would/could I put this code exactly.

Thanks!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Lisa,

It seems to be a custom requirement and not related to theme support since it is mostly if we have bugs or plugin conflicts or WordPress core update conflicts.

Regards,
    Brad

lisalisa
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 18
    • Total: 35

So are you saying there is no place on my website that I can add that code to get a pop up subscribe box? I don’t know there is a conflict, I think I just don’t know where I could put the code that I have for the pop up box. Meaning, where does the code go?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.