Problem with repairman template

Home Forums All Other Themes Problem with repairman template

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cristian CostacheCristian Costache
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 9

Hi,
    I have a problem when I want to modify the menu in the template.
    I get a error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: strlen(): Argument #1 ($str) must be of type string, array given in /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-includes/blocks/post-featured-image/.df2d1d21.oti(65) : eval()’d code:4 Stack trace: #0 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-includes/blocks/post-featured-image/.df2d1d21.oti(65) : eval()’d code(4): ifpdoj(Array) #1 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-includes/blocks/post-featured-image/.df2d1d21.oti(65): eval() #2 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(4): include(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #3 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-settings.php(35): require(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #4 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #5 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #6 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #7 /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php(13): require_once(‘/home/urgentei/…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/urgentei/public_html/wp-includes/blocks/post-featured-image/.df2d1d21.oti(65) : eval()’d code on line 4

Thank you very much!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30687
    • Total: 30687

Hi,

Do not make any changes in the theme files. Please share WP log in detail with site URL, and also share screenshot where you see these errors.

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

How can I share with you the requested details ? It is my first time interacting in the forum.

Participant

I have sent an e-mail with the login details and a screenshot at: [email protected] . Hope that is ok.

Hi,

Issue resolved now here we are able to update the menu kindly see screenshot : https://nimb.ws/rOHBqe

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Hi,
    it worked for 1 hour. I have now again the same problem. the same error.

Hi,

Now it’s working fine, we have updated the menu, if you are facing this issue kindly update the WordPress from the admin as given in screenshot : https://nimb.ws/z9xyZO

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.