December 7, 2016 at 1:24 pm #54991
Could you please let me know or solve the issue with the mobile device? The website works well but the mobile device is not.
DiddelDecember 8, 2016 at 4:59 am #55042
Kindly show us your website URL.
DaveDecember 8, 2016 at 6:47 am #55075
Hi Dave my website is www.scientificpublishingservice.com. Hope you are able to help.
DiddelDecember 8, 2016 at 7:01 am #55080
Slider description is hide on mobile devices except this do you have any other issues on mobile?
DaveDecember 8, 2016 at 9:02 am #55098
Hi Dave, I am not sure how to solve this issue. Should I do this via wordpress, which menu?
Other issue are
– On the home page of the mobile site the text is not in the middle but on the right side. It is therefor not possible to read it.
– Is homeslider is not visisble
– At the page services/contact; the email adress appears to big
– On some of the pages the header text still appears even though I deleted it from the home page
– The contact info block doesn’t have consistent lettertype (capital/non-capital) and text does’t appear correct. This is not only a problem with mobile but also normal website
Hope you can explain the steps that are necessary to take for solving these issue.
DiddelDecember 9, 2016 at 12:35 pm #55275
Hi Dave, not sure why I haven’t received an answer yet, but would appreciate it if you do.
Most people are impressed with your quick response and helpful service, hope this will apply for me too.
Looking forward to hearing from you today.
DiddelDecember 9, 2016 at 12:53 pm #55279
Sorry for the delay in response.
Could you send us the screenshots? Kindly upload your screenshots on imgur.com and paste the share url here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.