Home › Forums › All Other Themes › Problem with elementor
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Forum Moderator.
August 21, 2021 at 4:43 pm #182832
I have two problems:
1. In Elementor edit, since yesterday, when I select a widget to edit the elementor sidebar is empty. I don’t know if it is a coincidence but yesterday I did an elementor update.
2. Since two days ago (before the update) in the live website and in the edit preview all the text in the home page has deferent fonts and left alignment instead of centre. Also the background picture in the ‘event’ template is missing. In the elementor edit everything is ok.
DimitriosAugust 24, 2021 at 12:48 pm #182932
Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.
BradAugust 25, 2021 at 10:21 am #182983
On screenshot 1 (SS1): I have selected the title but on the elementor sidebar no editing options appear.
On SS2 & SS3: This is the preview of the same page. As you can see the fonts and the alignment have changed. And there is no background picture in the events template.
DimitriosAugust 25, 2021 at 12:25 pm #182991
We checked, everything are looking perfect.
BradAugust 25, 2021 at 12:46 pm #182994
In my computer the problem is the same!August 25, 2021 at 1:43 pm #182996
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
BradAugust 25, 2021 at 2:13 pm #182999
Thank you very much!
DimitriosAugust 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm #183058
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sktthemes.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.