- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have uploaded the pro version and I’m working to customize the site how I need. The site is idsnet.net. Here is what I need:
1. I need the three sections after the “read more” section removed, including the “service overview”, “latest posts” and “our team” sections removed. I would like to know how to do this manually so that I can edit and re-instate them as necessary in the future. I DO NOT want a static page to be put in place of the “latest posts” section. I literally would like it removed.
2. I need the “latest tweets” widget removed from the footer and NOT replaced by any other widget. This means I need that widget completely removed and will need to re-space the remaining widgets. Please instruct me how to do this.
3. I’m having some problems with the logo and site identity section. When I go to “customize” the site identity, the “site title” will not display next to the uploaded logo. For the time being, I’ve made an image of the logo and “site identity” and uploaded these as a single logo image. However, when I do that, it limits the width of the logo, which crunches the letters. Can you please tell me how to increase the logo width limit OR make the site title appear in the appropriate location at the top left?
I’m happy to alter CSS if people can walk me through it!
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
Michelle Frechette Today we are going to list the interview of Michelle Frechette from Hilton, New York. She is a Photographer at Click Happy Designs, […]
To create effective landing page there are some rules one should follow: Landing Page is a page made for a specific audience with one very […]
If you have decided on the migration of e-commerce website, you are most probably already familiar with this. When you migrate any website, it is […]