Popup form not showing email field, bad image formatting on mobile on mobile,

Home Forums All Other Themes Popup form not showing email field, bad image formatting on mobile on mobile,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kreedorganicskreedorganics
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 26

I have a popup subscription form on my website homepage kreedbotanicals.com where customers can enter their email to subscribe to the company newsletter. It pops up when you scroll halfway down the homepage. On mobile/tablet the email field where they can enter the email to subscribe does not show up. Also, the formatting on mobile for the product thumbnails is not good. The images are too narrow and the text is bleeding out of the boxes. Please see the photos to see what I am talking about. Thank you.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:479px) {
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product { width:100% !important;}
    #topmenu { display:none;}
    }

Regards,
    Chris

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

I have a popup subscription form on my website homepage kreedbotanicals.com where customers can enter their email to subscribe to the company newsletter. It pops up when you scroll halfway down the homepage. On mobile/tablet the email field where they can enter the email to subscribe does not show up??

Ans: This isn’t our theme issue. Kindly ask popup plugin developer.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.