Plants pro theme

Home Forums All Other Themes Plants pro theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jannes VermeerschJannes Vermeersch
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 8

Hello,

I was playing around with the SKT Plants theme and decided to buy the pro version. I bought the whole pack (350 themes) instead of just the plants pro theme and now I cant find the plants pro theme in the pack that I bought? my order number is #54259.

Thank you,

Jannes

Jannes VermeerschJannes Vermeersch
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 8

I get this error when trying to insdtall the SKT templates plugin:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “SECURE_AUTH_KEY” in C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\includes\class-freemius.php:4061 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\includes\class-freemius.php(3912): Freemius->get_anonymous_id(NULL) #1 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\includes\class-freemius.php(3964): Freemius->ping() #2 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\includes\class-freemius.php(4818): Freemius->has_api_connectivity() #3 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\start.php(522): Freemius->dynamic_init(Array) #4 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\skt-templates.php(29): fs_dynamic_init(Array) #5 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\skt-templates.php(48): st_fs() #6 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-admin\includes\plugin.php(2314): include_once(‘C:\\Users\\janne\\…’) #7 C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-admin\plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘skt-templates/s…’) #8 {main} thrown in C:\Users\janne\Local Sites\boomkappen\app\public\wp-content\plugins\skt-templates\freemius\includes\class-freemius.php on line 4061

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi,

Kindly ask access to download the GB Plants theme via [email protected]

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.