Pizza Site Import Demo Content Failed

Home Forums All Other Themes Pizza Site Import Demo Content Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard WilliamsRichard Williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 7

Dear Support,

I am working with the Pizza template and was able to get the template installed but not all of the images/graphics installed. Is there a way I can just redownload just that content so I don’t end up with double pages and everything else? I just need the rest of the images so I can tell what size they are when I replace them with my own content. It would help if the SKT Builder showed the image name that is being displayed. That way I could just click on each of the blank spaces until I found the one with the name of that image that I need to replace and the sizes of said images. Some images are displaying on the webpages but are not showing up in the Media Library. I have some showing in the Media Library then there is a bunch of empty spaces and then more images showing in the Media Library at the bottom. When I click on a blank space in the Media Library the information for that image shows on the right hand side, as it normally would. I have tried refreshing but that doesn’t help. And then on the Home page but further down the page the images are showing the “broken or missing image” icon instead of the image that belongs there. Which tells me that this content never made it into the Media Library.

So, I have a couple of problems and if you could help I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely, Richard Williams
    DomainMasters.NET Complete Web Hosting Solutions
    1604 Juno Trail
    Astor, Florida 32102
    Phone: +1-570-460-9210

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Chris

Richard WilliamsRichard Williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 7

Hi Chris and thank you for your reply. The URL is https://margueritesjerkbistro.com. I have already worked through the problem and I will just delete the empty spots in the media library. But thank you for your reply.

Sincerely, Rich Williams

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30638
    • Total: 30638

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.