- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I upload 38 images to gallery with 3 categories ( Our latest Work Section). the Site home page shows only 10 images.
Plz help me how to display all my images?
Shortcode is : [photogallery filter=”true”]
Bearing in mind:
– I cannot access the Theme Options feature because it takes me to “Links to Customizer Settings” ( upload logo, manage site layout, slider, menu..). demo importer is activated
– home page is managed by Elementor page builder
– template (of front page) : page full width
kindly make sure, All 38 gallery images are published or not?
Dave, All published. I rechecked them All. It worked partially, what i did is I moved the non-published ones to trash and uploaded them again in featured images. It worked for some, but When I check them live, still not all pictures are online.
the gallery is foolish. sometimes it displays 2 images in one category but I assigned 14 images to that category..
should I use another gallery plugin ?? can u fix them plz
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We’ll check and revert back to you.
This is done. Kindly check and confirm.
Nick Krastev Today we are going to list the interview of Nick Krastev from Sofia, Bulgaria. He is a Google AdWords Certified, SEO optimizer, advertiser, […]
By GoDaddy, some announcements were done on the 14th of September that it has purchased SkyVerge. SkyVerge is the WooCommerce supreme partner developer for WooCommerce. […]
A splendid compilation of the brightest fireworks WordPress themes for retail and wholesale fireworks and cracker businesses, party shops and event organizers, balloon and kids […]