Photo Session Pro conflict with plugins after Wordpress update

Home Forums All Other Themes Photo Session Pro conflict with plugins after Wordpress update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stanislav PerovStanislav Perov
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hello,
    I realy like Photo Session Pro theme and when I purchased it everything was perfect.
    But after big WordPress update this theme have several errors in working.
    The main problem is using it with Envira gallery plugin that I like too. After WordPress update most functions of this plugin don’t working. I talked with support and tested this plugin on other themes, it is working. It’s only don’t working with this theme.
    It looks like this theme have some problems with latest WordPress update.
    Also I’m working with Final Tiles gallery plugin and again it don’t work correct. I turned off all other plugins and it’s not working. So I’m going to think that it is conflict with this theme.

Also sometimes I see rotating circle on background showing loading progress. And it’s rotating and rotating and rotating… but page is loaded a long time ago. It looks like some small error: page is loaded but this loading circle is still visible.
    Can I turn if off at all? This loading circle design not attractive, I want to turn it off for all time.

Participant

And just another problem.
    For example I have site abc.com. And have uploaded image 123.jpg
    In in Envira gallery I select URL option “attachment page” then when clicking on image I will go to URL abc.com/123/
    This page is created by Image Attachment Template (image.php) of this theme.
    But when I’m on this URL abc.com/123/ I can again click on image and go to next URL that is looks like:
    abc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/123.jpg
    This is a very bad URL type for me I want to disable it, so user can’t click and go to this URL.
    In theme editor I found that in image.php only one string controls image inserting on page:
    <?php skt_photo_session_the_attached_image(); ?>

So where and how can I make changes to disable image links from page
    abc.com/123/
    to page
    abc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/123.jpg
    ?

Participant

I’m very close to find the problem.
    So Envira gallery and Final Tiles gallery don’t work in SKT Photo Session Pro.
    But they work with not pro: SKT Photo Session.
    So what is good in free version and bad in Pro version that it don’t work with plugins?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Will ask your details in email as you have also sent the email.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.