October 22, 2019 at 2:32 am #132897
I’ve used Perfect on several of my website builds… sadly I am not happy with the latest update to the theme. The SKT page builder has some weird quirks which I am going to list below. Please help!
1) Page load is painfully slow. I am using the same hosting service as other sites I’ve built and have “smushed” the images to save on load time.
2) Card section doesn’t load properly and for a few seconds shows as one column vs. 3 columns
3) The slider doesn’t work properly. I’ve removed your demo sliders and added 2 of my own. Your demo sliders still show. My sliders are not showing the animation I’ve selected or the speed I’ve selected. They also randomly don’t show the correct font size or location.
I installed Crelly slider as an alternative, but again the page load is soooooooooo slow that I decided to try your slider to see if that improved load time. No luck with either slider rendering quickly.
4) The icon images on the card section don’t always render. I’d say it’s 70% of the time, things look ok, but 30% of the time I only see the first 2 icons and the far right icon never shows.
Let me know if you need me to set-up a temporary username so you can check the back-end of the WP-Admin
Thanks.October 22, 2019 at 2:34 am #132898
For some reason when I save the link, it’s showing “home”. So here it is broken into 2 pieces so hopefully you can see it properly. https:// xzf.ehy.mybluehost.me/
October 22, 2019 at 2:53 am #132900
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Hannelore Goldberg.
BTW, I’ve deactivated “smush”. That did help with the load time slightly. Still having the other issues mentioned above.October 22, 2019 at 6:34 am #132919
Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.
DaveOctober 22, 2019 at 6:08 pm #133030
https://imgur.com/a/5UBq8XE The services boxes when they first load.
https://imgur.com/a/nxyturg The slider on homepage.
Also, one more question. When I view on my cell phone and turn the phone sideways, it doesn’t adjust to show on a larger screen. The other Perfect sites I’ve developed will rotate with the phone. Here is one using the updated version of Perfect with the Site Builder that rotates properly https://bankruptcylexington.net/
Here is my current site that doesn’t rotate properly. xzf.ehy.mybluehost.meOctober 24, 2019 at 11:10 am #133162Shri SKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 9
- Replies: 6878
- Total: 6887
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We’ll check and revert back to you.
ChrisOctober 24, 2019 at 4:31 pm #133184
Sent info. Thanks!October 25, 2019 at 6:10 am #133220
We are unable to login, kindly deactivate wordfence plugin..
ChrisOctober 25, 2019 at 6:57 pm #133282
DoneOctober 29, 2019 at 1:24 am #133340
Hello… I’ve done what you’ve asked. Can you look at the site? Thanks. H-October 29, 2019 at 6:29 am #133370
Your login details are not working. We are getting this message.
Have a look at:
ChrisOctober 29, 2019 at 2:58 pm #133433
Strange. Sending new info.October 30, 2019 at 7:14 am #133475
Issue have been resolved. Kindly check and confirm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.