Page title and meta description of home page and alt texts for image

Home Forums IT Consultant Support Page title and meta description of home page and alt texts for image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Md Monazir AlamMd Monazir Alam
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 14
    • Total: 18

Dear Team,

I am unable to update tile page and description of home page https://samanportable.com. I do not know which page they are coming from? Current home title page “Portable Cabin| Portable Toilet | SAMAN Portable Office Solutions” and home meta description now is “SAMAN is One of the largest manufacturers and suppliers portable cabins and Porta cabin in Bangalore. We as a team manufacture, Produce and supply all types of cabins like Porta Cabin, Portable Cabin, Site Container Office, Security Cabin, Guard Cabin, Portable Toilet, Mobile Toilet and Prefabricated Modular Office”

Alt texts for the images is not appearing instead updating alt texts for all images.

Please have a look on those issues and revert us as soon as possible

Best Regards,
    Alam

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Home page coming from sections in theme options

Regards,
    Shri

Md Monazir AlamMd Monazir Alam
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 14
    • Total: 18

Hi Sir,

I have checked in theme option but I do not see there, please let us know the proper navigation.

I am checking under appearance<– theme options and there are many tabs I have checked all tabs. Please help me

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.