only Headline shown in posts and pages, content text missing !

Home Forums All Other Themes only Headline shown in posts and pages, content text missing !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    markus3markus3
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

hi, no matter which template i use: neither pages nor posts show their content when opened.

The content can be seen in the preview e.g. on the startpage where the posts are listed. Also when editing the individual pages everything is there. But as soon as you try to “open” it on the site only the headers and info-data are shown …
    This behaviour also persists when changing the theme to a different one from SKT.

You can check this on : www.puschl.de (scroll down for postings and look for “Ride London 2018 – the hell of a ride” and then click on the link and see the text dissapear. (https://www.puschl.de/?p=1234)

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance and kind regards !

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

I think this is happening due to plugin conflicting.

Kindly check for conflicting plugins disable all of the plugins and see if it works.

If its working fine then some plugin is conflicting. Activate them one by one to find out which one is causing problems.

Regards,
    Chris

markus3markus3
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi, that was the first thing i did… even with ALL (!) Plugins disabled, the “result” stays the same.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Okay, Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.