Online Coach Questions

Home Forums All Other Themes Online Coach Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TodTod
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I just purchased Online Coach and am having trouble finding what was featured in the demo. First of all, how do I edit the content that starts with Welcome and has 4 icons? I can’t seem to find it anywhere on Customizer or Theme Options. Also, how do I make visible the sections “What Can Coaching Do For You?”, etc.? I see how to edit the content in Theme Options, however how do I make them visible on the site?

Thanks,

Tod

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Tod,

Here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/onlinecoach-doc/#homepage-setup

Regards,
    Dave

TodTod

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have gone into the Sections area of Theme Editor and saved the setting to SHOW, however none of the sections are showing. What do I do now?

Tod

Hi Tod,

Kindly go to Settings>>Reading>>Select your latest Posts

then go to Appearance>>Theme Option and click on save options button.

Regards,
    Dave

TodTod

Thanks Dave! Issue resolved. I now have the sections appearing on my home page.

Can I ask one other question? On the home page, under the home page slider area, there is a “Welcome” section with “Online Coaching 1”, “Online Coaching 2” and so on. How do I edit this? Is it located under a section (if so, which section number) or are the editing capabilities located somewhere else?

Thanks,

Tod

Hi Tod,

Homepage boxes comes from pages. Kindly create a pages that you want to show below the slider. Then go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Section

You will find “Services four boxes section” option. Choose the pages you want to show there from the dropdown also choose the thumbnail image from there.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.