Not able to edit Menu in Appearance>Menu

Home Forums All Other Themes Not able to edit Menu in Appearance>Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Natalie LyubomirskyNatalie Lyubomirsky
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Hi there,

I’m building my website (www.wedstock.com.au) using the event planner theme and I’ve come across a couple of issues. Firstly the menu that is in the header has already been set by the theme it seems and I am not able to edit it via Appearance> Menu. In fact when I click in there, there is not menu created but yet through the published pages there is one.

This is causing a secondary issue as I am trying to install a directory plug in and link it to a page. In all the information I read it should be simple as installing, activating and creating preferences in the menu (which is already not possible) however no matter which plug in i try to use it created multiple pages that appear in the header menu and which I cannot customise. From what I read this is not an issue any other person (10000+ active users) have come across with the plug in so it seems to be an issue with the theme I am using (event planner) and the fact that the menu is already set and not customisable.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Kindly refer our documentation to setup menu
    https://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/event-planner-documentation/#navigation

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Hi Chris,

I read through the manual when I first started setting up everything. The pages were already set to a header menu, however I hadn’t created one.
    If i do create a new menu and reoganise the pages for it, won’t it create a double menu in the header?

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Menu >> Select a menu to edit (Header) >> Add pages to show in the menu >> Scroll down to the bottom and Check Header Navigation and click on the save menu button.

See the below screenshot:
    https://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/event-planner-documentation/assets/img/navig.jpg

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Hi Chris,

You’re missing the point

I go to Appearance but there is NO OPTION TO SELECT A MENU to edit…even though there appears to be one in the header already.
    If I could attach a screen shot of my appearance>menu screen I would

There’s no drop down box to select what to work on – there’s nothing except create a menu

Hi,

Please send us your WordPress credentials to [email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We will solve this issue directly on your server.

Regards,
    Chris

Participant

Already sent

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

This was resolved from my end.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.