No SKT Themes Menu

Home Forums All Other Themes No SKT Themes Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ŁZŁZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,

I have SKT Stone Pro theme installed. After clicking Appearance>Customize in WordPress menu, the SKT Themes interface starts, but there are no icons in SKT Menu at the very left side of the window. Also the “SITE TITLE & LOGO” submenu looks different than shown in the documentation: there is no “Image” section, so it is not possible to add Logo image. I have checked it in Firefox and Edge browsers (with the PHP 7.4.9 and 8.0.6 versions, with limits in php.ini set to values described in documentation). Please help me to fix this issue.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL?

Regards,
    Brad

ŁZŁZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,

Here is my URL: https://liberedu.pl. But please note that this site is made on different theme. I am redesigning it basing on SKT Stone theme, but till now I am working on localhost using Wampserver 3.2.5. Just before sending this post, I have checked it once more. It is strange, but this time the icons in SKT Menu were present in Edge Web browser, but they were still not present in Firefox.

Best regards,
    Luke

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

We can’t help you without seeing the website.

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.