No featured image displayed on page

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support No featured image displayed on page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike HeuerMike Heuer
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I have created several full width pages. I have added a Featured Image.. The image does not show. This is happening with Skt-white Pro. Is there a hop other then adding a feature image that i need to change to get the featured image to display at the top of the page. I am using “Page” as the content type for this.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

You can directly add image in Page content to show at the top of the content instead of adding featured image.

Directly in description area you can place mouse cursor wherever you wish to have the image and click on add media just above description area. This shows how to: https://codex.wordpress.org/Inserting_Images_into_Posts_and_Pages

Regards,
    Shri

Mike HeuerMike Heuer
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Thank you for your timely answer.

I feel i may have asked the question incorrectly. I am trying to get a “Full Width” image across the top.

Under the header/menu.  Simply inserting a media image does not create that effect. I desire the image to be edge to edge at the top.

What would be the proper procedure to accomplish this?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Mike,

You need to handle with some code here. We can add this feature but what we have done is have had the option to show slider in inner pages. You have to get inside header.php and apply a condition so that you can have featured images of pages loaded up in the header area for inner pages.

If you are a developer you can do it easily.

If not then we can help you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.