- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a few suggestions to add to your development backlog for the “Sections” tab within Theme Options.
1. Ability to reorder sections by drag/drop. Much like we can do with menu items and widgets.
2. If possible, add section name in grey box of collapsed section.
3. Another “if possible”, the ability to copy/paste sections.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We will try to implement the first 2. The 3rd one is actually available. Try Ctrl +C and Ctrl + V on your Windows or Try Command + C and Command + V on your Mac for copy and paste.
I was just searching for an answer to reordering sections, so I would appreciate that feature too and the idea of a section name would be very useful.
We tried hard but reordering sections causes lots of conflicts with known plugins. So this feature couldn’t be implemented.
Okay, thank you Dave.
Another suggestion, I don’t know if there is a way to do this, but if there was a way to give the pages the same layout as the homepage that would be great.
Kindly use Elementor Page builder whereby you can have similar type of structure using the page builder.
Shortcodes ultimate plugin is also helpful.
An email from WordPress in your inbox: “Some plugins have automatically updated to their latest versions on your site. No further action is needed on […]
The biggest problem with the beginners on WordPress of the post editor is that they cannot spell check their written blog. This is one the […]
Have you lost your WordPress Admin Password? Want to Reset WordPress Admin Password? If yes, so connect with this page and get to know the […]