- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a few suggestions to add to your development backlog for the “Sections” tab within Theme Options.
1. Ability to reorder sections by drag/drop. Much like we can do with menu items and widgets.
2. If possible, add section name in grey box of collapsed section.
3. Another “if possible”, the ability to copy/paste sections.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We will try to implement the first 2. The 3rd one is actually available. Try Ctrl +C and Ctrl + V on your Windows or Try Command + C and Command + V on your Mac for copy and paste.
I was just searching for an answer to reordering sections, so I would appreciate that feature too and the idea of a section name would be very useful.
We tried hard but reordering sections causes lots of conflicts with known plugins. So this feature couldn’t be implemented.
Okay, thank you Dave.
Another suggestion, I don’t know if there is a way to do this, but if there was a way to give the pages the same layout as the homepage that would be great.
Kindly use Elementor Page builder whereby you can have similar type of structure using the page builder.
Shortcodes ultimate plugin is also helpful.
Creating a website based on a popular WordPress platform but delivering the nature of another famous ecosystem called Ghost can be one of the most […]
If your ultimate goal is to create an artistically pleasing and aesthetic website or blog for your artistic portfolio, arts and craft, freelancer, digital portfolio […]
If you are planning to start your own WordPress based website, then there are a few things that you may have to do, starting with […]