- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I did have another post on this topic, but I cannot update as it says i need to log in, but I am logged in. So i have re-posted:
Please can you advise onthe following:
– remove word ‘menu’ from menu on mobile site
– add search (magnifying glass rather then the word ‘search’
– add logo
– slider image have same margins as 3 buttons.
– how to change font size of our menus
– add a ‘bar’ for desktop site where menu opptions (like the top bar)
– change the search box in top bar to magnifying glass
Our site is – http://www.thewholefoodmarket.com.au/
You requested admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
Please can you let me know your email address so I can set you up delegate access to the domain.
thanks – have sent you details through contact form.
In this digital era, catapulting your business portfolio isn’t that difficult. Making your business more impressive and acceptable has gotten more comfortable with the help […]
When you are in the process of setting up your first business website, the one thing that you may want to pay attention to is […]
Change login Logo in WordPress procedure and steps both manual and using plugins are explained. If you have a WordPress website where multiple users access […]