Naturo Pro – keeping section boxes same size

Home Forums All Other Themes Naturo Pro – keeping section boxes same size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KarlaKarla
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I’m trying to figure out how to keep the Home Four Pages Feature Boxes and the Section 2 Blog boxes the same size regardless of picture size and how many words show up before the “read more” boxes. I working on this as a local host so I do not yet have a url. Plus, you may have gathered, I am a novice so forgive me if I’m not as clear as i could be. Thank you

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Height of the whole box and the read more can be interchanged using CSS for this we would like your live URL.

However you can have same size pictures and similar words for ease of having similar heights.

Regards,
    Shri

KarlaKarla
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I’m not live quite yet but I guess I’ll get back in touch with you then? There is nothing you can do with this while I get my site ready offline?

Right. I figured I could try to be consistent with pictures and copy but I was hoping to have some flexibility without worrying about the size of my pictures or how much I write.

Thanks
    Karla

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Karla,

Alright use them as you like and when you are done and live on an URL show us so that we can address those issues via CSS.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.