- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I don’t understand how the gallery works? The documentation only shows:
– Recent Projects section Manage from Left Navigation -> Photo Gallery
– shortcode:[photogallery filter=”true”] and [photogallery filter=”false”]
– Gallery image size must be 270px/270px (width=270px and height=270px)
How do I add photos, etc…?
This video will help:
How to set up Photo Gallery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgcWw8DD9o
Only the first part of the video on how to place images and title of the images.
Whether you are the owner of a magazine or running a sports store, the fact remains that you need to have an online presence to […]
Developing a website from scratch is never easy, but thanks to WordPress, and innovative products like moody WordPress themes, the process is more or less […]
If you are in the restaurant business, then you should know by now that it is vital that you have an online presence and a […]