Naturo Homepage Bxes

Home Forums All Other Themes Naturo Homepage Bxes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RebeccaRebecca
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 11
    • Total: 15

Responding through this as for some reason it logs me out every time I go to my post page…How does it automatically link? Because as of now, if I click my website, it does nothing. Also I added the plugin as instructed but how do I put that into the section?

Please understand that I have never used code before and was not expecting to have to when the free version was so non-computer science major friendly.

Thank you.

—–Original Message—–
    Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 12:39 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [SKT Themes] Naturo Homepage Bxes

Forum Moderator wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

When you select the pages from Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section it will automatically linked to respective pages. If you want homepage box linked to some other pages then kindly use plugin “Page Links To”

Regards,
    Brad

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Rebecca,

As Brad pointed out it is a non coding option itself. All you have to do is download Page Links to plugin and point those featured boxes to similar pages with same name but no featured image.

If you still think its difficult for you then let us know and we will update the theme to include image from within theme option and not featured image.

As for logout. Our site uses cache due to high traffic. Hence refresh after logging in and you should see the forum fine.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.