Multiple Issues with Girlie

Home Forums All Other Themes Multiple Issues with Girlie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    AlyssaAlyssa
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 19

Hi there,

I’m trying to fix kinks so I can launch my blog and there are a few things I need guidance with:

Photos that I upload: most come out the right orientation, but then there are plenty of photos that get switched to the wrong orientation. I’ve tried editing and saving them to the right position. They change back. They are the right orientation on my computer, so why is this happening?? You will see it throughout my whole page and inside the bLog posts.

The section where I have four photos that lead to different pages, I had to delete the code that allows an excerpt from be page because it was showing the code I had pasted for list category posts. Under the picture it would show [listcat whatever it says], and now I get ……. dots. I don’t want anything to show.

Then the section that the theme had like a featured post or something with the background fixed behind it, on the desktop version is shows beautifully,but the mobile version it’s a blurred mess. See my page for visual.

The Latest from my blog section for some reason leaves a huge space before the read more button. It’s not so bad on the desktop version but still not ideal. How can I make sure it doesn’t leave such a space? I originally changed the character count lower because I didn’t like almost half the blog post to be read before actually clicking into it, but the space was so large I put it back and now it still hasn’t fixed.

Www.fromlyssiiwithlove.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30622
    • Total: 30622

Hi Alyssa,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

AlyssaAlyssa

So I did what you asked and sent my URL through the contact portal and was responded with coming to the forum for questions? Where do I get the support for my questions? Here or there?

Hi Alyssa,

Send us login details (Username & Password) of your site along with this forum URL via sktthemes.net/contact

We didn’t receive any email from you.

Regards,
    Brad

AlyssaAlyssa

What for and why do I have to send it through another page ?? I got the help I needed last time right in the forum like it tells me to on the contact page. I don’t understand

AlyssaAlyssa

Ok doing so now. Thank you.

Okay

Hi Alyssa,

This issues was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

AlyssaAlyssa

Hi thank you for fixing the content under the section photos.

The photo in the background of the Featured Post section is blurry on the mobile version. It shows up correctly on the desktop version.

The photos still show up in the wrong orientation on the mobile version. For example, the photo above the Livin the Life section (shows up wrong on mobile), and the featured photo for the blog post home with baby Bristol (shows upwrong on desktop).

Hi Alyssa,

It seems that you have changed the admin details of your site. Could you acivate the admin details so that we can check and resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Brad

AlyssaAlyssa

If that means the password I’ll go send it

Send it on [email protected]

Regards,
    Brad

Hi Alyssa,

Issue resolved. Kindly check the orientation of images while uploading.

Regards,
    Brad

AlyssaAlyssa

I’m sorry but the image orientation issue is not resolved and neither is the blurred out picture. I’m just going to try and save them to the right orientation again and see if it works. Thanks

AlyssaAlyssa

I literally have my phone and my laptop out. I’ll look on the laptop at “home with baby bristol” post and the photo will be upright. I’ll look on the phone and it’ll be the wrong way. I edit it on the phone so it looks upright, and then it goes the other way on the laptop. What is going on!!!!? Ready to give up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.