MoversPackersPro – Editing the Specialty Sections

Home Forums All Other Themes MoversPackersPro – Editing the Specialty Sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colleen WaechColleen Waech
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 28
    • Total: 54

Hi there,

I am using the Movers and Packers Pro theme, and I loved the demo homepage but I have no idea how to change and customize the content in the Our Team Section or they Why Chose Us Section. Can you give me a step-by-step instruction on how to customize the content in the specialty sections? Thank you!

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Sure here is documentation of the same: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/movers_documentation/

Kindly wait for the documentation to load and then click on homepage set up from left side.

Scroll down on the right hand side and you will see step by step instruction on how to set up the whole homepage.

Regards,
    Shri

ChristinaChristina
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

i am having the same issue. I chose this theme because I liked the demo homepage, and I can’t get the 3 Why Choose Us boxes to appear. I have gone through the documentation in detail. Please advise.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly go to appearance>theme options>sections and choose the 3 page for 3 why choose us boxes and set up image from there itself.

From what i can see its given in documentation at homepage setup tab: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/movers_documentation/#homepage-setup

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.