- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am trying to format the “Our Team” section of the website and have a few questions:
1. Where do I upload a photo to the banner of each page? When I go to preview each person’s page, I can see their photo, but the banner above where the text goes is blank and I can’t figure out where to upload a photo for it.
2. We would like to have a questionnaire in the body of each page, but were hoping the questions could be left justified, while the answers were more right justified, but not all the way over. When I look to tab over a few spaces, I am unable to. How can I do this without doing the spacing manually?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Customize>>Header and set the inner banner from there.
2. You can use any toggle menu (show/hide) plugin to show questionnaire.
Thanks for your reply, however that does not solve my problem. I want a header image only in the “Our Team” section, not on every header.
Also, I am confused what you mean by toggle menu (show/hide) plugin is. Could you explain that better?
For reference, I am refering to the dead space below the menu, but about Archive.
I was also hoping you could help with making the buttons that are below each name in the archive not dark grey?
you can set out team page properly flow this link:
For page banner: Kindly go to>> pages >>our team and set Featured Image what you need
As an SEO expert, you know the value of Internal and external links to your website. Both are essential and work best to boost SEO, […]
When we talk about the best website development tool, WordPress is on the top. It is one of the best content management system, hence this […]
Business from India has been expanding all over the globe for both product and service type of industries. With the Internet, it has become convenient […]