- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am trying to format the “Our Team” section of the website and have a few questions:
1. Where do I upload a photo to the banner of each page? When I go to preview each person’s page, I can see their photo, but the banner above where the text goes is blank and I can’t figure out where to upload a photo for it.
2. We would like to have a questionnaire in the body of each page, but were hoping the questions could be left justified, while the answers were more right justified, but not all the way over. When I look to tab over a few spaces, I am unable to. How can I do this without doing the spacing manually?
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Customize>>Header and set the inner banner from there.
2. You can use any toggle menu (show/hide) plugin to show questionnaire.
Thanks for your reply, however that does not solve my problem. I want a header image only in the “Our Team” section, not on every header.
Also, I am confused what you mean by toggle menu (show/hide) plugin is. Could you explain that better?
For reference, I am refering to the dead space below the menu, but about Archive.
I was also hoping you could help with making the buttons that are below each name in the archive not dark grey?
you can set out team page properly flow this link:
For page banner: Kindly go to>> pages >>our team and set Featured Image what you need
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]
If you are in the furniture business and looking to set up your first website, then you definitely need ot check out our collection of […]