- January 26, 2017 at 1:18 pm #59993
I am trying to format the “Our Team” section of the website and have a few questions:
1. Where do I upload a photo to the banner of each page? When I go to preview each person’s page, I can see their photo, but the banner above where the text goes is blank and I can’t figure out where to upload a photo for it.
2. We would like to have a questionnaire in the body of each page, but were hoping the questions could be left justified, while the answers were more right justified, but not all the way over. When I look to tab over a few spaces, I am unable to. How can I do this without doing the spacing manually?
Scott.January 26, 2017 at 1:18 pm #59994January 27, 2017 at 12:37 pm #60187Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23540
- Total: 23540
1. Kindly go to Appearance>>Customize>>Header and set the inner banner from there.
2. You can use any toggle menu (show/hide) plugin to show questionnaire.
DaveJanuary 27, 2017 at 1:16 pm #60194
Thanks for your reply, however that does not solve my problem. I want a header image only in the “Our Team” section, not on every header.
Also, I am confused what you mean by toggle menu (show/hide) plugin is. Could you explain that better?
ConorJanuary 27, 2017 at 6:41 pm #60226
For reference, I am refering to the dead space below the menu, but about Archive.
I was also hoping you could help with making the buttons that are below each name in the archive not dark grey?
Thanks,January 30, 2017 at 10:34 am #60382SKT ThemesKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 6706
- Total: 6714
you can set out team page properly flow this link:
For page banner: Kindly go to>> pages >>our team and set Featured Image what you need
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.