Movers & Packers Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes Movers & Packers Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DrewDrew
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Is there a way to edit the theme so that it is full width? By that I mean there is no background and instead the page content is 100%?

DrewDrew

Also, I would like to hide the header menu (the top menu) from mobile devices. Is there a way to do this? And perhaps also a way to make the primary menu 100% width from mobile devices? It by default appears to have some left and right padding, which looks weird.

Mobile View

DrewDrew

And…. I want to remove the inner banner from one page. How do I do this? I see that if I apply custom CSS, .innerbanner{display:none;} then it will remove it from all pages. I also tried removing the default innerbanner image from theme options. This removed the header from the pages without featured images, but the white space is still there (no image like I want, but a expansive white block where the image would have been).

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Drew,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Theme Option>>Basic Setting>>Custom CSS Box

Add this code there:

@media screen and (max-width:768px){
    .topnav{display:none !important;}
    }

For the inner banner: Remove the default inner banner from theme option and set the featured of the page on the pages where you want to show inner banner.

Regards,
    Dave

DrewDrew

Dave, When I remove the default inner banner from the theme option, it removes it so long as there is not a featured image; however, there remains a gap where the inner banner would have been. Is there a way to remove this gap for pages without a featured image (and with the default inner banner removed)?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Drew,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We will change the code for inner banner.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.