Moved: Reply To: MoversPackersPro – Editing the Specialty Sections

Home Forums All Other Themes Moved: Reply To: MoversPackersPro – Editing the Specialty Sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ChristinaChristina
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Thanks Shri. Unfortunately I still can not get it to work.

I created the 3 pages (titled Experience, Communication, Affordable and I selected the feature image there). In the appearance>theme options>sections, I want the Why Choose Us section to show up on the home page, so I selected that. Then for the 3 boxes I selected those 3 pages I created. Still nothing shows up on my home page for Why Choose Us.

Can you give me some code I can insert into the home page that can make them appear?
    Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Christina,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

ChristinaChristina
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Brad, Shri, Dave and Martin,
    I just wanted to publicly apologize for not thanking you for your responses earlier. (I tried to apologize to Dave and Martin) via my topic ‘Movers & Packers – Headings’, but it wouldn’t let me login for some reason).
    Anyhow, i’m sorry. I was very frustrated because i’m an amateur. I was able to fix that particular problem (i had the front page as a static page instead of a post). Now my frontpage looks great.
    Thanks and I’m sorry. You guys do great work trying to respond to everyone’s posts and doing what it takes to help.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Christina,

Thank you so much and no need to apologize. If you liked our service kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.