Moved: Reply To: Homepage can not be indexed by search engines

Home Forums All Other Themes Moved: Reply To: Homepage can not be indexed by search engines

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MarciaMarcia
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 16
    • Total: 20

I’m using the Healing Touch Pro theme and having the “homepage can not be indexed” issue in Yoast, and it doesn’t go away like the link above from 2015 says it will.

I ran a complete OnPage.org report and under Robot it says it is set to “noindex”. In WordPress it is not set that way. This is their fix but where can I fix it?
    in response header: Not set
    In Meta Tags: Not set
    Via Javascript: None found

Also, it says my Title and Description are missing. The Title is there in both Theme Options and in General WordPress settings, but if I try to add a description it shows up under the logo, where I have unchecked it to not do that.

The report also is not reading H1 and H2s, words, images, or links. I have all of those things on the home page, alt tags on images, and internal links everywhere.

Is the construction of the template homepage blocking all of these things from being crawled?

thanks,
    Marcia

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Kindly install Yoast SEO or WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin and resolve these issues.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.