Moved: Reply To: Changing three boxes in Build Pro

Home Forums Construction Pro/Build Forum Moved: Reply To: Changing three boxes in Build Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JasonJason
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hello Dave,

Please I have been working on my site using the Construction Theme Pro version but I have been facing challenges trying to edit the characters (pictures and texts) within the “Construction Consultation 1”, “Construction Consultation 2”, “Construction Consultation 3”.

And finally also below that, I cannot edit the texts and picture of the “WELCOME TO BUILD” paragraphs because I cannot find the control Section even from the Short Codes.

Thanks and I expect your professional advise and guidance.

Regards
    Jay

N.B: the site in question is http://rockseashippingltd.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Jason,

“Construction Consultation 1” text comes from pages that you have selected from Appearance>>Theme Option>>Section.

Kindly visit Appearance > Theme Options > Sections to change welcome to build section.

Here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-construction-doc/#welcome

Regards,
    Brad

JasonJason
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Thanks Brad,

I have done that at Appearance> Theme Options> Sections to select the 3 pages I want on the 3 box sections. But the problem still remains that it doesn’t show the summary of those pages but keep showing the full content of those pages in the Box with shrink-to-fit texts and images.

Also about controlling the WELCOME TO BUILD Paragraph, what exact code do I need to enter because it seems it’s the “wrapOne” that controls that but I can’t find it in all the 8 Sections I enabled. Thanks

Regards,
    Jay

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi Jason,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.