- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My client is complaining that when she sets a non-inventory product as “hidden” it doesn’t show up, but if a customer types it into the search bar it does and can be ordered. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried to get her to set it as inventoried and out of stock, but she won’t.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Thank you, Kristy
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab.
2. Click the Inventory link at the top.
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items.
See example below:
The most delightful roundup of the best perfume shop WordPress themes for perfume shops and stores, jewelry and luxury accessories, bags and lingerie websites, fashion […]
In this article, we are going to take a look at the best property management WordPress themes engineered for real estate agents, and realtors, brokers […]
Today we’ll leave you with a search – based collection of logistics WordPress Themes for transportation and moving companies. Trucking and distribution websites, logistics and […]