- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My client is complaining that when she sets a non-inventory product as “hidden” it doesn’t show up, but if a customer types it into the search bar it does and can be ordered. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried to get her to set it as inventoried and out of stock, but she won’t.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Thank you, Kristy
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab.
2. Click the Inventory link at the top.
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items.
See example below:
In this article, let us observe the options of adding nice looking and manageable WordPress slideshow to your site without delving into the meat of […]
Organizations spend millions making leaflets and conveying them. By having a site you can skirt that totally. Your potential clients can get some answers concerning […]
This time we are going to walk you through how to make any responsive WordPress site mobile first and why you need to do that. […]