- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My client is complaining that when she sets a non-inventory product as “hidden” it doesn’t show up, but if a customer types it into the search bar it does and can be ordered. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried to get her to set it as inventoried and out of stock, but she won’t.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Thank you, Kristy
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab.
2. Click the Inventory link at the top.
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items.
See example below:
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Obviously, this is why you’re looking for responsive impressive WordPress Themes that target your audience and […]
At the end of 2021, it is estimated that new ventures and other small businesses will invest more than $80 billion in other digital marketing […]
If you’re running a business, you need a website that will help you generate those leads. The idea is pretty simple. The more leads you […]