- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My client is complaining that when she sets a non-inventory product as “hidden” it doesn’t show up, but if a customer types it into the search bar it does and can be ordered. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried to get her to set it as inventoried and out of stock, but she won’t.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Thank you, Kristy
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab.
2. Click the Inventory link at the top.
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items.
See example below:
Podcast WordPress themes for podcasting websites are listed here. This time we have decided to shed light on the best podcast WordPress themes ready to […]
With the advent of the global digital system and technological innovations a wonderful possibility has been created for all the individuals for providing diverse products, […]
Before selling any product or item, one takes care of the product quality, price, quantity, and its usability. Customer satisfaction is a key role for […]