- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
My client is complaining that when she sets a non-inventory product as “hidden” it doesn’t show up, but if a customer types it into the search bar it does and can be ordered. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I tried to get her to set it as inventoried and out of stock, but she won’t.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
Thank you, Kristy
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab.
2. Click the Inventory link at the top.
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items.
See example below:
For a better prospect in the digital marketplace, it is outright necessary that every business should deploy the mobile responsive website as early as possible. […]
Write faster content is what we want always for our WordPress blog and this article tries to explore them. Blogs are nowadays much more than […]
One of the most important principles and advantages of working on the Internet is automation. It is automation that allows us to increase labor productivity […]