Tagged: Local Business Pro
April 18, 2019 at 8:22 pm #121901
Can you tell me how to do a few things for a website I am customizing?
I am using the Local Business Pro theme and I need to:
1. Reduce the padding at the top of the website, so visitors can see the link below the header.
2. Can you tell me fonts are used for the logo? I want to change ‘SKT Local Business’ to JoAnn Youngblood King
3. How can I move section 3, ‘Tools I Use’ up to right under the header
4. How can I connect a Mailchimp list to the webform you created on the theme in the header section? I want people to use the webform on the theme and when they click on the submit button, I need it to go to the Mailchimp List.
Electra FordApril 19, 2019 at 6:54 am #121919
Show us your website URL please?
ChrisApril 22, 2019 at 10:43 am #122066April 22, 2019 at 3:32 pm #122082
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, We are almost complete.
I have sent another request through your contact page.
Electra FordApril 23, 2019 at 7:10 am #122119
ChrisApril 24, 2019 at 6:44 pm #122217
I am only checking in to see if you received my requests from yesterday.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Electra FordApril 25, 2019 at 5:57 am #122245
We have received your request. And we have resolved that problems
If you not seeing any changes.
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh as we are not getting any kind of error in console.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
ChrisApril 25, 2019 at 6:10 am #122247
I think you are thinking this is the same request, but it is not; I am requesting more changes that have not been completed. I have cleared my cache and cookies and looked on several browsers.
My new note requests:
1. After JoAnn’s header I want the ‘schedule an appointment’ right underneath the header. It is not that way right now.
After ‘schedule an appointment’ I need the ‘Tools I Use’ section.
2. When I tested the webform to see if it will add my name to JoAnn’s mailchimp list, I received an error. Please see the link for the error. https://imgur.com/bm3mvLq I have created a form to go with your website designed webform.
Did you look at this image?April 25, 2019 at 7:23 am #122269
ChrisApril 26, 2019 at 5:46 am #122349
We are closer, thank you. I have sent you 2 more last requests that I have for this website in your contact page.
Thank you SO much,
Electra FordApril 26, 2019 at 6:41 am #122354
1. The webform is not going to the mailchimp list, so can integrate this mailchimp code with your webform design for the How to be Happy with your 9 to 5?
Ans: This is a custom requirement which would require some additional hours and doesn’t fall under theme support. Kindly connect with us on email@example.com for a quote.
2. After a visitor subscribes, I need the message to be different than the current message.
ChrisMay 1, 2019 at 5:18 am #122627
I responded by sending a message to your ‘contact’ page.
Electra FordMay 1, 2019 at 8:18 pm #122666
I am checking in to see if you received my message sent through the contact page yesterday. Let me know if i need to resend it.
Electra FordMay 2, 2019 at 7:13 am #122707
This is done for you 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.