Laptop Repair Pro – SKT/ELEMENTOR

Home Forums All Other Themes Laptop Repair Pro – SKT/ELEMENTOR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    William ScottWilliam Scott
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 30
    • Total: 47

Hello,

I purchased the Laptop Repair pro template. I was curious how do I get this theme to open up in elementor to edit text/links/headers/footers/etc… on the fly and be able to drag/drop edit pages more simply? In wordpress I go to edit/customize the pro theme and I am taken to SKT themes instead of elementor. I don’t see a way in SKT themes option to drag/drop and edit like this capability in Elementor. Can you advise how to do so as I purchased this theme with the understanding that per the advertisement it offers 1 year unlimited support, elementor page builder option, use for unlimited website/domains/and the ability to customize after doing one click demo import. I’ve imported everything and customized some stuff so far but need to figure out how to open this in elementor to be able to more quickly do things on the fly and get my site up and running.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

If you check the documentation here: https://www.sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-elementor-doc/

The header including menu, slider, footer are managed via appearance>customize which takes you to SKT panel.

All the page data that comes in between is managed using Elementor.

Please go through the entire documentation for once it will help and do let me know for any further doubts.

Regards,
    Shri

Participant

I got it figured out actually. Now I’m just wondering in the copyright section how do I center that text? I don’t see an easy way to do it in SKT editor…. Do I have to modify css code?

Participant

In the header as well my text doesn’t show beside the email icon… I tried a modification in CSS file per support:

You will see:
    .header-content-right span{top:-8px !important, position:relative;}

Change it to:

.header-content-right span{position:absolute;}

I tried this and it only modifies it on tablet view not on PC/Mobile view. So I was curious what I can do to fix this I believe it may be due to the length of the text size and I don’t see where to change the size of the text easily in SKT.

Participant

I have a bigger issue as well. Pages show content in Elementor but when in live view after publishing contents on the page do not display with my laptop and mobile repair pro template I purchased. Can you advise why this is? I’ve tried clearing WP Cache, re-generating files and syncing, same issue appears to be occurring at this time. Please advise.

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30627
    • Total: 30627

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL and screenshots of your issues.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I fixed that issue. Now I’m attempting to use SKT appointment plugin, I have setup location name, category, services, and I get a calendar, but the page doesn’t dislay the form with name/etc… or time slots?

Hi,

Kindly refer our plugin documentation.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-appointment-plugin-doc/

Hope this help you.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I fixed the issue there was a plugin causing issues with not updating my changes in elementor I’m not sure which one but I fixed it by disabling ones installed but not being used. As far as the appointment plugin I got it installed but do you seriously have to sit and enter day by day the number of slots per day? I do see a manage time schedule, but do you have to enter each entry manually that’s VERY tedious. Is there a way to bulk enter or break slots up automatically?

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.