Installation Problem

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support Installation Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ThomasThomas
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I purchased the upgrade. and when I goto install it, i get this message:

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

Please Help me with this

URL www.usemergalerts.net

ThomasThomas

ok. I found what ten issue was. I had to up the allowed upload size in my php.ini. so I was able to install it. here’s My Issue.

This is an upgrade from the free version for me. When I activate the Pro version, It goes to the generic BeFit website with all the generic images. none of my previous info, images, pages etc…. are visible, and… I can access the wp-login.php page. when I login, it just takes me to the generic website. I can’t access the control panel at all. it’s not there. I had to literally loginto my hosting account in orsder to switch back to the free layout in which everything worked like normal again. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Sonal S SinhaSonal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30796
    • Total: 30796

Hi Thomas,

Kindly refer to this post: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/upgrade-from-free-to-pro-version/

Regards,
    Dave

ThomasThomas

I have. And I’m still having the issue. The theme is installed on the server but as soon as I activate the theme I can no longer access the dashboard console to be able to do any editing I can’t even get to the login screen to be able to login it just takes me back to the website again

Sonal S SinhaSonal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30796
    • Total: 30796

Hi Thomas,

The theme that means hasn’t been installed properly and the PHP.ini issue isn’t resolved and hence the theme is partial uploaded only which leads to the error you get after you activate it.

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact
    Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.