- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
A powerful compilation of the best martial arts WordPress themes for sensei and martial arts specialists, karate academies and judo schools, boxing clubs and fitness […]
The following steps will help you to grow your customers with email marketing. Different business organizations sent emails regularly to their clients to promote their […]
Are you thinking of giving your WordPress website a more intuitive look with enhanced functionalities? Then adding a carousel or sliders to it is going […]