- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
This article deals with and explains how to change your password in WordPress admin area from outside or within the admin. Passwords act as a […]
Many small and big industry representatives attribute their success to the positive start and productive continuation of their online activities. Hence, if you are a […]
Aleksandar Predic Today we are going to conduct the interview of Aleksandar Predic from Serbia. He is a PHP, Web, and WordPress Developer at Webpigment. […]