- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
Multiconcept WordPress theme have been gaining importance in our industry and a requirement for the last theme ever or a killer theme which can at […]
We have put together a dynamic collection of clothes and apparels WordPress themes for the relevant business industries and representatives, clothes and shoe store owners, […]
When it comes to developing a website, whether you are looking to jump start your business or looking to set up an eCommerce portal or […]