- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
Are you thinking of disabling Google AMP in your WordPress? Though many of the bloggers and webmasters made their shift to the Google AMP, they […]
Choosing the right set of design tools has a significant impact on the quality of your end designs. However, with the UI design tools saturated […]
Install XAMPP and WordPress on Windows If you have a WordPress website, then you may already know about the security risks which this CMS generally […]