- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
Social clubs are all about building a strong community of enthusiasts, fans and members sharing the same interests, occupation, profession, ideas or whatever it is. […]
We are currently finding ourselves in the age of the smartphone. Globally, people are spending more and more time on their mobile phones than before […]
By GoDaddy, some announcements were done on the 14th of September that it has purchased SkyVerge. SkyVerge is the WooCommerce supreme partner developer for WooCommerce. […]