- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When using the shortcode: [testimonials-lists show=”10″]
1) When you click on each testimonial, it links to its own separate page. How do I display testimonials so that they do not do this?
2) How do I remove the ‘read more’ button, and instead show the entire testimonial text?
3) Each testimonial that does not have a featured image assigned to it has a picture saying “no featured image”. How do I remove that?
4) When I add the company logo as the featured image (as I have no photos of the people who gave testimonials) the company logo is stretched out and enlarged.
How can I keep this logo at a specific size?
5) Can Google testimonials be integrated into this feature automatically, or would they need to be entered in manually?
We checked, This is working fine
As a website owner, one thing that scares you the most while changing web host is losing the efforts you have put into optimizing your […]
Creating your own website is not as hard as it may seem. As a writer, you need to consider how the content is present. That […]
SKT Themes offers you with multipurpose and multiple theme options. Similar in a way, there were themes related to TV shows and for movies too. […]