Image boxes different sizes

Home Forums All Other Themes Image boxes different sizes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    audrey stielaudrey stiel
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 14
    • Total: 22

I’m working on the home page of website https://visionlawncare.ca today. I am having some problems and I hope you can help me. Most of the page is still from the theme so ignore that.
    1. Just below the header there is a box that is titled “What We Offer”. The word “Home” is partially showing behind it. How do I get rid of this word?
    2. There are 6 image boxes in that section and on my computer it looks as if I have made them the same size, but when I view the website outside the program, they are different heights. What setting controls the height?
    3. In the Footer, there are 4 columns but the left column, “Get In Touch” doesn’t show up, even though its settings are the same as the other columns.
    4. I don’t want the sidebar on the Home Page but I see now that the default template has a sidebar. Can I choose another template now that I have started entering information, so that the sidebar is gone?

Would you please email me at [email protected] instead of the email account registered to the account? I am helping the owner.
    Thank you,
    Nancy

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi,

Given Login details are not working.

Regards,
    Chris

Hi,

Issue have been resolved. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.