Home › Forums › SKT Black/White Theme Support › Icons on social slider not showing
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Forum Moderator.
October 7, 2016 at 3:59 pm #48858MatejMemberMember since: October 5, 2016
- Topics: 9
- Replies: 10
- Total: 19
I have three questions (btw do you prefer to keep every issue as a separate topic, or is it fine to merge them like this?:
1. icons on the social slider just dissapeared. I havent changed the code or anything…
the code is basic:
[social_area][social link=”#” icon=”facebook”][social link=”#” icon=”twitter”][social link=”#” icon=”linkedin”][social link=”#” icon=”youtube”][/social_area]
2. I would like to place my logo above contact button on a homepage slider. it doesnt work however when I leave “title” box empty. plus the logo is always left centered. i used ths code:
3. why is the bottom edge of pictures in my galery cropped?
My web is here: terradron.sk
MatejOctober 10, 2016 at 5:15 am #48956Forum ModeratorModeratorMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 29935
- Total: 29935
Animation has to be disabled because without scrolling there is no animation and the below sections remain hidden.
Kindly refer to this forum post on how to disable animation: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/
In case you are unable to disable animation on your own kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact.
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.