I upgraded and my entire website is now gone

Home Forums All Other Themes I upgraded and my entire website is now gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BrianBrian
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

I upgraded from free Yoga to Pro and EVERYTHING is gone. How do I migrate all our content from the free version to the pro version. You don’t expect programmers to build pro websites from scratch when they upgrade, do you?

BrianBrian
    Participant

Not true at all. In Pro, the slider reverts back to stock. The menus show but don’t load. The company logo and info is gone. Do I have to rebuild the site from scratch?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly go to appearance>theme options> homepage slider you can set up slider images from there.

You can go to appearance>theme options>sections and set up the pages again for the homepage boxes.

And you can go to appearance>menus and create menu and set as primary menu.

Once you save the theme options it appears on homepage.

It isn’t starting from scratch but re-doing homepage one more time. If you can’t do that then send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site will do it for you takes not more than 3-5 minutes.

Not starting from scratch and rebuilding whole site. Inner pages remain intact by the way.

Regards,
    Shri

BrianBrian
    Participant

Menus got resolved, but I had to rebuild the sliders from scratch. Not fun. How do I get rid of footer widgets I don’t want? They seem locked. Also the “testimonials” sidebar on the home page, don’t want. Also frozen. Thanks.

maevemaeve
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

I’m having the same issue – I thought the upgrade would help things 🙁
    The home page is now just plain text & the images are gone..? And the logo is not changing to match mine as it did in lite version – It stays as yogisana or I have to delete it? I just want to replace it with my site name…

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Please do not bump into other’s posts. If you have problems setting the theme initially you can always send us WordPress admin details and URL of the site: sktthemes.net/contact

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.