- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: The slider does not run
1. For the homepage, there is a slider photo at header which I need to add a few photo in there but the problem is I don’t want to have a slider function. How can I set the homepage with only one photo displaying at header?
2. How can I create new page which displaying the same photo as my homepage? The reason is I want to apply this photo at header in all pages.
1. Have the slider pause time more or have it not auto rotate and stopped. And insert only one slider images in the slider settings via Appearance>theme options>slider settings.
2. There is an option to hide slider in inner pages. Just keep it to show. And have the slider images a little smaller in height so that one scrolls down to read the content.
Hi, I rather wish I had the slider only on HOME page and not in the other pages ( as it was in FREE version ) how can I do ?
In Appearance>Theme Options>Slider settings>select from drop down hide in inner pages.
It should hide slider in inner pages.
Thank you, but If I do that it remove slider also in home page. How can I do?
For homepage go to settings>readings>select>Your Latest Posts and save.
Shelby DeNike Today we are going to list the interview of Shelby DeNike from Okemos, Michigan. He is a Sales Engineer at Kinsta and a […]
Across – the – board compilation of the best school WordPress themes for all kinds of learning institutions. These school WordPress themes can be used […]
We invite you to join the big community of creative blog WordPress themes users to craft a unique and highly productive personal or corporate blog […]