- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: The slider does not run
1. For the homepage, there is a slider photo at header which I need to add a few photo in there but the problem is I don’t want to have a slider function. How can I set the homepage with only one photo displaying at header?
2. How can I create new page which displaying the same photo as my homepage? The reason is I want to apply this photo at header in all pages.
1. Have the slider pause time more or have it not auto rotate and stopped. And insert only one slider images in the slider settings via Appearance>theme options>slider settings.
2. There is an option to hide slider in inner pages. Just keep it to show. And have the slider images a little smaller in height so that one scrolls down to read the content.
Hi, I rather wish I had the slider only on HOME page and not in the other pages ( as it was in FREE version ) how can I do ?
In Appearance>Theme Options>Slider settings>select from drop down hide in inner pages.
It should hide slider in inner pages.
Thank you, but If I do that it remove slider also in home page. How can I do?
For homepage go to settings>readings>select>Your Latest Posts and save.
A WordPress developer is a professional whose work revolves around basic coding and infrastructure of WordPress. They work consistently either to create new products or […]
In today’s modern world, all businesses need a website. If a company does not have a professional website or any other online presence, it would […]
Top 3 CMS comparison of the world WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal Costs and Expense Comparison for the Best CMS: While opting for a CMS […]