- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1) I would like to link each 4 posts on “our classes” section to different pages. How can I do that?
2) And also I need to change url. now it is
How can I remove “our classes” from this url?
3) the same thing with “our trainers” section. I would like to link it to future “products” page. So each “trainer” is each “product”.
Thank you and I would really appreciate your help!
You have created custom post type instead of pages. Kindly create a pages to remove our classes from the URL.
But how can I make my pages look like “our classes” section on the main page?
And how can I add more sections like “products”, etc.?
Thanks in advance!
1) I need several pages to be a section
2) I need products to be a section.
How to do it?
You can use the shortcode to the pages to look like homepage sections.
Here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-yogi-doc/#homepage-setup
I`ve read all this text before, and the only thing I can use from it – to make sections of the posts. It is not what I need.
Please take a look at my website one more time http://b2f.2b5.myftpupload.com/
See ADVANTAGES section?
1) I need other sections to look like this one (not like posts!).
2) I also need to modify url and remove “ourclasses” from it. This is very important!
Please answer these 2 questions. I`ve already read all I can find about this theme. I need your help!
I never received a respond from you!
Please answer my question.
This time we offer you to take advantage of WordPress themes for NGOs Non-profit organizations, charity and humanitarian funds and activities, religious and church – […]
The essential WordPress theme features are explained in this article. These can be the best guidance for you whether to choose it as a platform […]
A useful dose of the best premium WordPress themes is waiting for you in this article. We have managed to collect some of the most […]