- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1) I would like to link each 4 posts on “our classes” section to different pages. How can I do that?
2) And also I need to change url. now it is
How can I remove “our classes” from this url?
3) the same thing with “our trainers” section. I would like to link it to future “products” page. So each “trainer” is each “product”.
Thank you and I would really appreciate your help!
You have created custom post type instead of pages. Kindly create a pages to remove our classes from the URL.
But how can I make my pages look like “our classes” section on the main page?
And how can I add more sections like “products”, etc.?
Thanks in advance!
1) I need several pages to be a section
2) I need products to be a section.
How to do it?
You can use the shortcode to the pages to look like homepage sections.
Here is the documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-yogi-doc/#homepage-setup
I`ve read all this text before, and the only thing I can use from it – to make sections of the posts. It is not what I need.
Please take a look at my website one more time http://b2f.2b5.myftpupload.com/
See ADVANTAGES section?
1) I need other sections to look like this one (not like posts!).
2) I also need to modify url and remove “ourclasses” from it. This is very important!
Please answer these 2 questions. I`ve already read all I can find about this theme. I need your help!
I never received a respond from you!
Please answer my question.
The concept of blogs, blogging, and niches related to it has evolved terrifically in the previous decade. This has resulted in the rising demand for […]
When it comes to partying, music, and DJ it becomes essential to keep the crowd excited and on their feet. But can that magic be […]
Hauwa Abashiya Today we are going to conduct the interview of Hauwa Abashiya from the United Kingdom. In this interview, she mentioned that she was […]