- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’ve tried but I couldn’t get rid of the righthand side column on pages.
Please see link below
I have actually found the template in the pages section. (No sidebar page).
Once I have worked on the template and rename it is obviously not available as a template anymore.
How do I create other similar pages (no sidebar) using the same template over and over wihtout having to delete the one page created previously?
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
I’m using SKT page builder (not Elementor).
1. I have gone to Pages and seen the template for the various types of Pages (full width, no side bar etc).
The problem is, if I use the template there and save it, then I won’t be able to use it again, because if I do and save again for another page then it will delete the previous page that I created
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We’ll check and revert back to you.
Kindly show us the particular page URLs where you want the changes to happen.
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Obviously, this is why you’re looking for responsive impressive WordPress Themes that target your audience and […]
At the end of 2021, it is estimated that new ventures and other small businesses will invest more than $80 billion in other digital marketing […]
If you’re running a business, you need a website that will help you generate those leads. The idea is pretty simple. The more leads you […]