- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’ve tried but I couldn’t get rid of the righthand side column on pages.
Please see link below
I have actually found the template in the pages section. (No sidebar page).
Once I have worked on the template and rename it is obviously not available as a template anymore.
How do I create other similar pages (no sidebar) using the same template over and over wihtout having to delete the one page created previously?
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
I’m using SKT page builder (not Elementor).
1. I have gone to Pages and seen the template for the various types of Pages (full width, no side bar etc).
The problem is, if I use the template there and save it, then I won’t be able to use it again, because if I do and save again for another page then it will delete the previous page that I created
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We’ll check and revert back to you.
Kindly show us the particular page URLs where you want the changes to happen.
This article explains ways to increase SEO rank of WordPress site SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO can help your business grow and meet […]
One of the ground rules, when setting up your own website is that you should have no more than seven items in your drop down […]
If you are questioning which platform is best ‘WordPress or Webflow’ then this blog will help you. WordPress and Webflow both are considered as the […]