How to enable Social Media icons in header?

Home Forums Perfect Forum How to enable Social Media icons in header?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tonychetonyche
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

In the CUSTOMIZE->HEADER section, I see “Topbar Left Text 1”, “Topbar Left Text 2”, “Topbar Right Text 1” and “Topbar Right Text 2”. They all currently contain the default information that came with the theme. However, they are not displayed in the header of my website. I think I recall seeing these links on my header initially, but obviously I have turned them off somehow. I just cannot locate where that was done.

I am using Header Type 2 and I have customized head-type2.php in my child theme – I inserted a couple of DIVs to place a slogan and custom styled phone number in my header. I see <div id="topmenu" class="<?php if ('header' == $complete['social_bookmark_pos'] ) { ?> has_bookmark<?php } ?>"> and it looks like ‘social_bookmark_pos’ is where those “Topbar” sections should be pulled in. What am I missing that I cannot show these Topbar sections?

I also assume these Topbar text sections is where I would add my social media icon/links? If so can I use short codes for icon there?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30655
    • Total: 30655

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

OR

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.