How to do some options in SKT BeFit

Home Forums All Other Themes How to do some options in SKT BeFit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MaurizioMaurizio
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 4

Hi, I need to know how to do some operations with SKT BeFit:
    1) Change the order of miniature of people in Our Team. In the normal situation the last person that i create become Always the first from the left, how i can select the preferite position?
    2) When i open a page the website remaining on the top of its and my page remaining below, so it’s need a scroll. Is possibile when i push the bottom of a page have an automatic scroll on the right point where start the page or hide the slider images for see directly only the page that i want?
    3) Why when “Show / Hide Pages section” is on hide modality the box disappeared and when is on show modality, the box zone is correct but the sections appeared without text?
    The same problem (the text don’t show) happens if i leave “Show / Hide Pages section” in hide modality and if I put only one section and not the original 8 sections
    4) In your sections there are two photos of Amanda trainer like a demo and i don’t understand because in the website these photo are cutted above (half face) and below
    Thank You

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Maurizio,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Brad

MaurizioMaurizio
    Participant

My site is www.free-spirits.eu but is not online yet

MaurizioMaurizio
    Participant

Excuse me could i have an answer please?
    Thank You

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Maurizio,

1. Team Ordering
    Kindly use Intuitive Custom Post Order Plugin for ordering the team section.
    Go to Setting>Intuitive CPO>All Check (checkbox). and Update

2. Disable Animation
    Animation has to be disabled because without scrolling there is no animation and the below sections remain hidden.

Kindly refer to this forum post on how to disable animation: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/home-page-responsive-display/

In case you are unable to disable animation on your own kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact.

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

3. When your website is live we will definitely resolve this 2 issues.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.