How to change purple colour behind logo in mobile view

Home Forums Construction Pro/Build Forum How to change purple colour behind logo in mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phil WignallPhil Wignall
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi,

The problem I have is that with the mobile view I see a purple colour behind the logo and I can’t find any way to remove it. The Computer and Tablet views work fine, it’s just the mobile view.

I’m working in a Staging site in WordPress (URL: w8i.782.myftpupload.com), however in terms of settings I’ve looked at all options and can’t find anything that fixes it or controls that area. In Customise Appearance I’ve tried various combinations of Transparent Header On/Off and Hide Page Header On/Off, and I’ve looked through all the Colour Options but nothing seems to control it. Currently I have the Transparent Header Off and the Hide Page Header On.

At the moment I have a transparent Logo, but I’ve also tried using a non-transparent logo with a Black background and I still get the same purple colour block around the Logo.

Can you advise how to fix this, so that I can change the colour to black?

I can’t attach pictures to this forum but I can send you some screenshots if needed.

Thanks,

Dave & Phil

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:479px) {
    .header {
        background: #000 !important;
    }
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Phil WignallPhil Wignall
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Many thanks Dave for your help that seems to have worked and resolved the issue.

Best regards,

Dave & Phil

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi Phil,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sktthemes.org

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.