How can I duplicate the front page so I can better edit the layout?

Home Forums All Other Themes How can I duplicate the front page so I can better edit the layout?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KevinKevin
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 14

How can I duplicate the front page so I can better edit the layout?

I do not wish to use the standard front page customizer for Complete Pro.

I would like to use an image map but cannot seem to get it full width. I would also like to move the order of the Home Sections to different parts of the page.

Can I recreate a manual version of the Front Page? i can insert the code from here. Also, when I created the new page I cannot get the image where the slider is FULL SCREEN. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

KevinKevin

How can I use the Page Header Settings for a few pages instead of the template all pages default? Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Kevin,

Duplication of homepage can be done using shortcodes given with the theme. For the page header settings check the documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/complete-documentation/#customize-postpage

Regards,
    Dave

KevinKevin

Negative. Does not seem to change the page at all. I am only able to use the Customize Admin for the Home Page and not any of the other pages.

Specifically, I am trying to get the green background behind the Flip Box images.

Also, I am only using two or three of the customize sections so I would like to create a new home page just using these sections as well as an image map for the slider area. I cannot get this FULL WIDTH like the home page slider section.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.