Homepage Slider Mobile Issues

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Homepage Slider Mobile Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dedi ThorneDedi Thorne
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

I have SKT Full Width Pro.  I had installed the free version, played with the slider and liked how it did, so I paid for the pro version.  The sidler does NOT work the same!

1)  Your original picture loads before mine to (on mobile), and often continues to show at the bottom even after my photos load.

2)  None of the titles or tags or read more show on mobile.

All of the above worked perfectly fine on the free version and I’ve wasted many hours for a site that my client decided to do at the last minute and wants done TODAY.  As this site is a paid site, I cannot post it here, but I am willing to send you a link to it.  The mobile homepage slider issues are apparent on my Galaxy S5.

Dedi ThorneDedi Thorne

Admin, please delete this post.  I didn’t know you were going to throw my email to the world if I posted in the forum.

Dedi ThorneDedi Thorne

Answer to my problem here . . . but I’ve wasted many hours hunting through your forum since it didn’t come up when I searched homepage slider.

https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/slider-title-and-description-missing-on-mobile/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Kindly send us via email: [email protected] your website link. Answers to your questions:

1) Your original picture loads before mine to (on mobile), and often continues to show at the bottom even after my photos load. — Kindly visit Appearance>Background>Remove default background image. Load any if you would like to.

2) None of the titles or tags or read more show on mobile. — Can be shown. As said above send us the WordPress website url. We will send you instructions on how to.

Regards,
    Shri

Dedi ThorneDedi Thorne

Thank you for telling me how to fix #1.

I had already figured out how to fix #2 by following the information in the thread I posted in my last reply.  I will keep your support email handy, in case I run into other issues, but all is good right now.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Glad to hear that from you.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.