Home page setup

Home Forums Handy Theme Support Home page setup

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AliAli
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

I have newly purchased the handyman theme – Pro, and i could not understanding the home page set up just like a demo,
    1. once i have checked the latest post instead of static home page, then home page click does not show the latest page. but if i remove home from the url
    domainname.com/home/ it does not show any thing but when i write domain mane.com/
    then it show all the demo formate. how can i set it for home page to show all the design as per demo.
    2. how to change the content in the demo format, and change the photo as well.
    if do you have any video to show up similar changing ro setting up home page.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly go to settings>readings?>select your latest posts and save.

Then go to appearance>menus and create home page navigation link using Custom Links section and save.

Now homepage won’t be needed and home will link to your actual Homepage.

Now the demo content documentation and its set up of homepage is given in appearance>theme options>right sidebar area. Kindly follow it.

Regards,
    Brad

AliAli
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

thanks, i got it,
    1.now, i am trying to change the photo of pages(other than home) i could not find any option. please how can change photo on pages. and if it is possible that i can paste different photo on each page.
    2. to change theme sections (home) is look like changing codes. please if any way to do it by any easy way, i want to change text only and ads some sections more. if you have any video it will be great help. as i am not master in coding. please share any video.

Hi Ali,

Kindly go to Appearance>>Customize>>Header and upload the header image for the pages. You can upload randomized images also.

Unfortunately there isn’t any other easy way. You can simple open sections and check the text and change it only without changing any of the shortcodes.

Regards,
    Brad

AlessandroAlessandro
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 8

is possibile change the section order?

You can swap the contents of the sections to re-order them other than that real swapping isn’t possible.

We did try a lot on that part but wasn’t feasible.

Regards,
    Brad

AlessandroAlessandro
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 8

Is possibile a shortcode of the first section? for the rest i resolve!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.