- This topic has 21 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: disable animation
Your website is on under construction mode. So i can’t check that.
I’ve disables the under construction mode now.
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh as we are not getting any kind of error in console.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
It worked. Thanks. Except the animation is now completely gone.
I liked the animation, but wanted it to begin right away instead of when you scroll.
Is that not possible?
this is not possible.
Too bad, but thanks for your help!
Web Hosting is an exceptionally focused market with all the ground-breaking innovation accessible finding the correct arrangement can be unwieldy. Web hosts can offer you […]
We have put all our expertise and professional skills to dig out the best mass media WordPress themes for mass media and news portals, magazine […]
Making the right choice while developing a website gives you high rankings in the business world. But if your footsteps only fail and lack behind […]