Home Page on Website

Home Forums All Other Themes Home Page on Website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    info1289info1289
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 20
    • Total: 37

Hi I have purchased your themes and just starting using them but having a problem getting the website to go back to the sample page that installed.

I have created 5 pages renamed the “sample page” as “home” but when I click on the “home” menu button it does not revert back to the to the pre installed content it goes to a separate page.

How do I get the website to go back to the pre installed page?

I hope I explained my problem correctly

info1289info1289
    Participant

this is the domain www.sunshine-decorators.co.uk

info1289info1289
    Participant

Im having the same problem with another site – www.fjsroofing.co.uk

Can you explain how I can set the demo front page as the homepage? I have looked in pages in the dashboard and the demo page isn’t there.

When you activate theme does it automatically install every page of the demo?

I have looked at your documentation and cant seem to find an answer.

sorry for all the questions

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly refer our documentation to setup demo content.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/perfect-documentation/#demo-content

Regards,
    Brad

info1289info1289
    Participant

You haven’t answered my questions I have looked at your documentation more than once and in every theme that I have downloaded there is no “demo content zip”

info1289info1289
    Participant

hi I have managed to import the demo content for for some reason I cant change the menu. I have built several wordpress sites and know how to do this. I have created 3 new menus set them to us as Primary Menu but its doesnt change on the website.

info1289info1289
    Participant

Hi guys look I really need help with your themes! if not I would like a REFUND.

Look at the 2 websites i’m working on

www.sunshine-decorators.co.uk – the demo content has loaded but can’t add a menu – Im having this problem with every theme that had “pro” in the title.
    www.fjsroofing.co.uk – ive imported the demo content but there is no home page and all other pages are in the menu

I have over 15 websites to build for clients and would like to use your themes but if I keep having problems like this I can’t. Please don’t refer me to your documentation I have read and hasn’t helped. What am I doing wrong. I just want to load your demo website and change the content and pictures for my clients? I haven’t had this problem with any other themes I’ve used.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Kindly send us both the websites URL and WordPress admin details to our email: [email protected]

We can set up demo for 3-4 websites for you and you can pick up the sample inner pages for all the other themes since homepage is mostly given in all of our themes.

Will that be fine?

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.